Monday, July 22, 2013

HYPOCRISY IN ST MAARTEN CHURCHES EVER WALK INTO A CHURCH, AND RAN INTO SATAN?

I will read my bible, and I will pray, but I will no longer attend church, because in my experiences in St Maarten religion, church people are the vilest, most slanderous, most judgemental people I have ever met. Even just attending church to take some pictures of First Holy Communion, and had to tolerate people making snarky remarks about other people's kids, and who was dressed best. I was born and raised Catholic, but there is something quite unholy about many local churches, where people congregate every Sunday simply to make some best dressed list, to gossip and pung melee about other members, and to see who is wearing what. It's a fashion parade and if you actually read the Bible, you'll realize that Jesus was against most of the practices you see going on in church today. What does the bible say about Vanity?


No comments:

Post a Comment